Hi Janine,

Great post this week! It got me to consider the different biases and opinions that are present with advocacy communication in social media. I like how you pointed out the different perspectives we see with social media posts, and how it is important to engage in public discourse that reflects several viewpoints.

I also like how you mentioned that your PLN has room to add more diversity, and that it is currently based primarily on personal interactions. I feel my PLN is the same, and I would like to focus on diversifying my PLN! It seems like the support staff at your school provide you with a lot of informative resources and diverse viewpoints. However, expanding to social media interactions can definitely help ensure more inclusion within your PLN, and I plan on doing the same!

Hi Lauren,

I really enjoyed reading your post! I found the examples you provided really helped me consider the topics from an educational perspective. Specifically, I like how you pointed out that schools actually implement the integration model rather than inclusion. This tends to be the case in most schools, and it is good to realize this so as educators we can work towards a more inclusive space in our future classrooms! Great post this week!